Sunday, June 20, 2010
WHY DON’T YOU RELAX?
Relax... Relax... Relax…. Let me explain.
More or less every human being normally has stress or strain through their jobs or personal lives. We live in an express paced globe where finding time to loosen up is rather unthinkable. People may not have enough time to do relaxation exercise or other stuffs like yoga.
Studies prove that unnecessary strain may bring in mental and physical problems. Stress can lead you to depression or related concerns.
Fortunately, there are so many simple ways for you to stretch out in your rapid schedule which can change your mood of the day. Let me place a few of them down:
1) Use pleasant smelled perfumes: Let it be body spray, room freshener or the one you use in the vehicle, if it delivers pleasing fragrance, it can change your entire mood. Studies have proved it factual.
2) Close your eyes: Close your eyes for some time. Forget where you are. Forget what you are. Forget your manager is going to kill you if you did not get the job done. Forget everything for few minutes. Take slow, deep breaths. Open your eyes slowly. Tell me how you fell then.
3) Diversify your day: Repeating the same jobs every day may bring your mood down. Try something different for a change. Skip from the normal schedule some times.
4) Listen to soft music: Soft and comforting music is a better way to make changes in your mood. It will be a soothing experience, washing out your stress gently…
5) Try self massage: Bring your palm together, rub them in circles until they become warm. Believe me, this is a scientifically proven way to stretch out. Rubbing the feet together is another way.
6) Get some air: Walk a little. Get some good air. Let the body interact with the nature. See what is happening out side. Feel them.
7) Phone your best friend: Dial him, talk to him. You will feel relived once you hang up.
"To sit in the shade on a fine day, and look upon verdure is the most perfect refreshment."